Tree Disease Signs & Symptoms
Our Certified Arborists believe that early disease detection can be an important part of protecting your trees. By providing our tree disease gallery as a resource for our clients, we hope to help your trees as soon as the signs of damaging diseases appear. While this tree disease gallery is a useful resource for beginning the process of accurate tree care, it is important to have your tree diagnosed by a tree care professional. Contact our Certified Arborists if you suspect that your trees are being affected by one of the tree diseases below and we will start a custom plant health care plan for your trees.
- Fungi that affects Pines and Spruces
- Browning needles that affect the beauty and health of the tree
- Browning can develop slowly, over several years, or rapidly, depending on spring weather conditions
- Fungi attacks needles as they emerge and is especially affective with moisture from rains or heavy dews
- The amount of browning can vary from tree to tree of the same species, depending on their ability to resist disease.
- Can be controlled through a protective fungicide spray program
- Spray treatment protects the new growth that arrives in spring; it can take a least 3 consecutive years of treatment to have aesthetic beauty return