Tree Consulting Services for Municipalities
Wachtel Tree Science Consulting Arborists are your partner in tree care. Consider us a one-stop-shop! Our team works to provide guidance, recommendations, and/or perform services your community needs. We’ll help you find the right TCIA accredited companies to hire to care for your trees’ long-term needs – whether that is Wachtel Tree Science or other local Certified Arborists.
We’ll spend time learning about your community and its goals. We investigate things like “What are the long-term goals of the community?” “What is the history of forestry activities in the community?” “Does the community value trees?” and finally “How can Wachtel Tree Science best help this municipality?”
After these questions are answered and plans are implemented, Wachtel Tree Science helps facilitate and oversee the contracted services and provide site inspections when necessary.
Consulting Arborist Services
- Contract Forester: We’ll work together with your local forestry and public works teams to provide long-term support for tree care in your area.
- Tree Care Guidance and Recommendations
- Tree Inventories: Tree identification and location, tree health care assessments, and recommendations for long-term maintenance plans. It is recommended to reassess tree inventories every 5-8 years.
- Local municipal ordinance and preservation planning: Our team will help plan construction and infrastructure to protect existing trees in the area.
- Grant opportunities for forestry activities: Our team will help you prepare and provide recommendations for grant writing to support trees in your community – including tree health care and planting
- Private Tree Inspection: Inspect trees that pose a risk to public property as well as nuisance tree mitigation.
Expert Witness Testimony
Wachtel Tree Science can assist in representing insurance companies or help property owners receive accurate compensation for infrastructure improvements in a court of law. We approach every case understanding the potential for future litigation. With that in mind, we collect detailed information and report findings in a logical manner that is defensible in a court of law. We are available to serve as expert witnesses in depositions or trials to represent our findings.Request Consulting
Excellent service. Friendly service people. I would highly recommend Wachtel for any work needed.
Bela - Milwaukee, WI